Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz Answers
Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz – Answer & win Kookaburra Cricket Bat
Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz, Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz Answers – Hi Guys , Its Time For Upcoming IPL & Cricket. Every One Knows The Fever Of IPL 2020 In India , so Amazon Is Bringing Back The Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz To Win Free Kookaburra Cricket Bat Through it.
Recently We Have Posted The Amazon Toshiba Quiz Answers & Amazon Nokia 5.3 Quiz Answers To Win Free Toshiba Smart TV & Nokia 5.3 Smartphone Respectively. Here is Amazon Giving Chance To Win Free Kookaburra Cricket Bat From This Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz.
We Are Already Regularly Posting The All Amazon Quiz & Amazon Quiz Answers All Amazon App Treasure Hunt items, Before Few Days We Have Posted The Amazon App Quiz, Now Here is Exclusive Chance To Win Free Kookaburra Cricket Bat From Amazon By Playing Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz Of Amazon.
Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz – Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz
- Quiz Time – 18th Sepetember 2020
- Number Of Winners – 2 Winners
- Quiz Prize – Free Kookaburra Cricket Bat
Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz – How to Participate?
This is Amazon App Only Offer, So We Suggest You Use & Install The Amazon Android Or iOS App
1, Just Download The Amazon App On Your Mobile From Playstore Or App Store
2. Now Just Open The App & Create/Sign in Into Amazon Account
3. Now Just Go To Home Page Of The App & You will be Able To See The Banner Of “Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz“4. Now Just Open the App Banner & You Are About to Start The Quiz With “Start” Button
e-Indiya Tip: For Our Reader’s Easiness, We Have Solved All The Questions Of This Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz & You Will Find All Correct Answer of This Amazon Quiz Below
Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz Answers
Question 1. Name India’s longest serving warship, decommissioned three years back, which will soon be dismantled in Gujarat.
Answer 1 – INS Viraat
Question 2. According to Forbes, who recently became the first person ever to be worth $200 billion?
Answer 2 – Jeff Bezos
Question 3. By beating Bradley Kahn in the US Open first round, who became the first Indian male to win a Grand Slam singles match in 7 years?
Answer 3 – Sumit Nagal
Question 4. Blackout, the British motorcycle manufacturer CCM’s new edition of Spitfire bikes, pays tribute to which upcoming Marvel film?
Answer 4 – Black Widow
Question 5. Robert Finster plays the title role in a 2020 Austrian-German crime television series, re-imagining whose life?
Answer 5 – Sigmund Freud
Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz Answers – 4th September
This is Older Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz Answers
Question 1. Which 20 year old Indian badminton player will be conferred with the Arjuna award in 2020?
Answer 1. Satwiksairaj Rankireddy
Question 2. Ex-CBI officer Rakesh Asthana has been named as the Director-General of which force?
Answer 2. Border Security Force
Question 3. Which Indian state has instituted the Indira Rasoi Yojana?
Answer 3. Rajasthan
Question 4. Which of these actresses starred in the original 1991 movie ‘Sadak’ and is also starring in the sequel ‘Sadak 2’?
Answer 4. Pooja Bhatt
Question 5. After dismissing which Pakistan batsman did James Anderson reach the landmark of 600 wickets in Test cricket?
Answer 5. Azhar Ali
Done !! You Successfully Completed The Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz
More Details Of This Amazon kookaburra Cricket bat Quiz :
1. This Contest will commence on 4th September from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (twenty) participants will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (twenty) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner will be eligible to win Rs. 20,000, (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.